Monday, July 12, 2010

Rinsing out all the best tunes with Hosta from Rub-A-Dub-Dub

"Bow Down To The Duck"
So this is one of the best Audio Blogs that I have come across in a long time! Hosta is really doing a service to the whole Bass community world wide. And he is achieving this by doing nothing more than sharing his love for music with the rest of us. It is sites and people like this that have inspired me. And so I pass this on in the hopes that it may inspire you too. I contacted Hosta to find out what he, and his work was all about.












What is your name?:
Ben Hossle also known as Hosta.

Where are you from?:
Originally from Manchester UK, I am now based in Newcastle UK at university.

What inspired you to start your blog?:
I just thought that at the time there were a lot of blogs about that were all posting the same music, I already had a load of tunes that people didn't know about, I thought that I could make my own site to promote unknown artists and its just kind of gone from there really.

How long have you been doing what you do?:
Its been just longer than a year since I started the Rub A Dub Dub Blog, and already its grown so much. I honestly didn't expect it to get as well known as it is currently and I like to think people respect it for what it is and pick up the odd gem now and then.

What are you currently working on?:
Currently I am working on a few projects. One I can announce is a new Free EP series that we are launching along with Jenai from Ego Thieves based in London UK. That should be dropping soon, and I think it will surprise a lot of people not just in the quality of music but also the vast range of music genre's we are going to cover in the series.

What is next?:
After that I have a few big plans that are probably too fresh to announce just yet but stay locked!
-Hosta.





It will be worth your time to check out all of Hosta's work.


Website:
rub-a-dub-dubbb.com

Soundcloud:
rub-a-dub-dub

Youtube:
rubadubdubTV

Twitter:
hossle



Latest tracks by Rub-A-Dub-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment